Woodsman Body Oil (Jojoba and Chamomile)
Woodsman Body Oil has a base of jojoba oil, olive oil infused with chamomile, and Vitamin E oil. Its masculine scent comes from a blend of cedarwood essential oil, anise essential oil, and clove essential oil. It pairs well with our Woodsman bar soap.
- Jojoba Oil – is a non - greasy oil that is very similar to human skin. It is easily absorbed into skin providing a long lasting healthy glow. It is also rich in nutrients like vitamin B and E, as well as antioxidants.
- Chamomile – An ancient herb known to soothe skin conditions that cause dryness, itchiness, or irritation. Chamomile is known for its anti-microbial properties that protect the skin against certain kinds of viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- Olive Oil – known for its antioxidant properties that combat aging, olive oil also repairs damaged skin tissues, protects and hydrates.
- Vitamin E oil – most commonly known for its benefits for skin health and appearance, this oil also serves as a natural preservative in our body oil formulation.
- The blend of essential oils used in this body oil not only provides a wonderful masculine sent, but are also known to help fight-off acne (anise), reduce the chances of future breakouts(cedarwood), and relieve itching (clove).
- All of the above ingredients are wonderful for healthy skin nourishment and repair, and for soothing the skin and combating symptoms associated with eczema and similar skin conditions.